Permission denied (publickey)

Hi,

I’m sorry to raise this issue again but I’m getting the permission denied error again having made no changes to my suite for a couple of weeks.

[FAIL] ssh -oBatchMode=yes -n login.archer2.ac.uk env\ ROSE_VERSION=2019.01.3\ CYLC_VERSION=7.8.7\ bash\ -l\ -c\ ‘"$0"\ “$@”’\ rose\ suite-run\ -vv\ -n\ u-cl073\ --run=run\ --remote=uuid=bc5e771b-b0b4-4264-acf9-52c2b2bcac54,now-str=20220413T115409Z,root-dir=’$DATADIR’ # return-code=255, stderr=

[FAIL] Permission denied (publickey).

To try to fix this, I referred to Ros’ advice in Permission denied (publickey) failure. When I ran ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa_archerum, I get the response:

“Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.”

I deleted the archer entries from the .ssh/known_hosts files and re-added them using ssh login.archer2.ac.uk but I was asked for my passphrase which I know is not correct.

Has something changed in the last couple of weeks which I may have missed? I was not having this problem when I last tried to run things on Archer2.

Thanks,

James

Just an update on this. I followed Ros’ advice on Could not open a connection to your authentication agent and I think this has resolved the issue.

Cheers,

James

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.