Disk quota increase

Hello CMS,

I’m a PDRA working on UKESM. I was running a UKESM suite on ARCHER2, but the compilations ended up with “Disk quota exceeded” errors. I raised a ticket for the same issue on the CMS helpdesk but the new topic hasn’t been reviewed. I was wondering whether the disk quota can be increased. My ARCHER username is jingjin562.

Cheers,
Jing

Hi Jing,

I have just increased your ARCHER2 disk quota.

There don’t appear to be any previous tickets raised by you on the CMS Helpdesk (https://cms-helpdesk.ncas.ac.uk/). I have just added this one (ticket 1372).

Can you please confirm your CMS Helpdesk account username and I can then attach this ticket to your account? The only account I can see is for Jing Jin but that’s got a bristol email address so I assume not you.

Regards,
Ros.

Hi Ros,

Many thanks for increasing the disk quota.

My CMS Helpdesk username is jingjin. The bristol email address is mine. I just moved to a new institution but haven’t updated my email address. I was trying to raise a ticket yesterday and then received a system message saying “Account temporarily on hold”. I guess the ticket wasn’t successfully raised.

Cheers,
Jing

Hi Jing,

I’ve now added this ticket to your account and also unblocked your account. Discourse, which hosts the helpdesk, decided you might be a robot :robot: and as a precaution suspended your account. Sorry about that.

Regards,
Ros.