Recon task cancelled due to time limit

Hello,

My suite ‘u-ce487’ which previously ran without error is now failing in the recon task because some time limit has been exceeded. Could this be related to the ARCHER2 node failures on Monday the 13th July 2021?

Thanks,

Leighton

FYI, I resubmitted this suite with some minor changes (write commands to debug) and the install_ancil task failed before reaching the recon task, because it ‘failed to submit’.

I restarted that task and now both the install_ancil and recon tasks are complete, but the ‘perturb’ task fails because of python issues. I have not made any changes to this code since resubmitting.

Again I restarted the suite, this time with no changes. All of the RUN_MAIN tasks complete. Something strange is afoot.

Thanks,

Leighton

Leighton

That does sound a bit dodgy - the ARCHER2 help desk is probably a better bet than for such problems (we’d likely consult them anyway.)

Grenville

Hi Grenville,

Thanks for the advice. ARCHER2 help desk’s first respoinse was to direct me here, but have since confirmed there have been problems since the node failures, particularly with overwriting existing files. I deleted data on ARCHER related to this suite and it then ran without error.

Cheers,

Leighton

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.