Rosie go unresponsive / time mis-match

Hi all,

Rosie go seems not to be syncing with archer2. The job I have running, see highlighted in screenshot, based on the log on archer2 succeeded 2 days ago (and the model output is there). The job history on Rosie go suggests it succeeded, then failed, but thinks it is still running

I’ve also notice a time mis-match - see bottom right of screenshot, this is about ~2days out.

I’ve tried a Nudge, Poll all and trying to mark the job manually as succeeded, no luck.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Richard

Hi Richard,

I suspect it’s just that the cylc GUI has stopped communicating. If it’s not responding to polling, then you will need to shut it down and restart it. I suspect you won’t be able to shut the suite down via the GUI either but try that first. If it doesn’t respond then you will need to follow the instructions here: Problems shutting down suites

Cheers,
Ros.

Thanks Ros.
I’m assuming a ‘rose suite-run --restart’ in theory should just pick up where it left of after this?

Richard

Yes. Or rose suite-restart if you don’t want it to reload any changes you may have made to the suite since you last started/restarted it.

Cheers,
Ros.