Submit-failed for pptransfer

Hi,

One of my suites (u-ck767) has status submit-failed for pptransfer task for 19401101T0000Z. Earlier today I had to re-add my key to ssh from ARCHER2 to JASMIN, which may be why this task failed initially (?) but I’m not sure why I still get submit-failed when I trigger the task now.
I think my connections from PUMAtest to ARCHER2, and from ARCHER2 to JASMIN are fine, and other pptransfer tasks (e.g. for suites u-cn849 and u-cn850) ran fine after I retriggered them after re-adding my ssh key.

Best wishes,

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

In the log/suite/log file you’ll find the error message:

Connection closed by 193.62.216.45
        ERROR: command returns 255: ssh -oBatchMode=yes -oConnectTimeout=10 login4.archer2.ac.uk env CYLC_VERSION=7.8.7 CYLC_UTC=True TZ=UTC bash --login -c ''"'"'exec "$0" "$@"'"'"'' cylc jobs-submit --utc-mode --remote-mode -- ''"'"'$HOME/cylc-run/u-ck767/log/job'"'"'' 19401101T0000Z/pptransfer/05

login4.archer2.ac.uk looks to unavailable for some reason. I get connection closed to when I try to contact it. Change to another login node; u-cn849 for example is running ok as it is using login3.archer2.ac.uk.

Cheers,
Ros.

Great, thanks so much.

Best wishes,

Rachel

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.