Tr_lookup fail

Hi,

I am getting this fail when I try to run a job with a new branch merged into my own:
? Error from routine: UKCA_MAKE_TR_MAP
? Error message: Failed to set tr_lookup

I have merged in fcm merge fcm:um.x_br/pkg/lukeabraham/vn11.1_CCMI to my branch vn11.1_vn11.1_CCMI_test and have made the relevant changes to u-dd765.

Thanks,
Hannah

Hi Hannah,

This is coming from ukca_all_tracers_copy_mod.F90 and occurs when an extra advected tracer(s) is expected but isn’t found. I would suggest looking through what species you are expecting and if they are all specified correctly. For instance, there will be an O3S tracer in the CCMI branch that you may not be expecting etc. Take a look through any other output higher up the output files - you might be best to look at the ones in the pe_output/ directory - to see what the other messages are saying about UKCA up to this point.

Best wishes,
Luke

Hi Luke,

Thank you! It was a missing STASHMASTER = STASHmaster so the new meta data was being missed. Apologies for not spotting that.

Thanks,
Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Ah - of course. The way that a new STASHmaster file needs to be included is unfortunaltely error prone with how Rose works.

Best wishes,
Luke

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.