Copied UKCA version not running on ARCHER2

Hi Xin,

Have you changed your ssh-keys again as in the previous screenshot where you were logging into puma2 from archer2 the key was called id_rsa_puma2. When I checked yesterday you had the the id_rsa_puma2 key in the authorized_keys file on puma2 this is the one with no passphrase. Please check you are using the correct key and that it is listed in the ~/.ssh/config file on ARCHER2.

E.g.

Host puma2
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa_puma2

Regards,
Ros.

Hi Ros,

I think I found what caused the problem. In the ssh-setup file on puma2, I added “ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_isa” to it at the bottom of the file. After I removed this line, I can log into puma2 from archer2 without entering PW and passphrase.

Glad you managed to solve the problem, Xin.

Hi Ros,

Thank you for the great help!

I am currently running UKCA, but I found there is no space left (see attached screenshot). Could you increase space on puma2?

Best,

Xin

Hi Xin,

Your ARCHER2 /work quota has now been increased.

Regards,
Ros.

Thank you, Ros.

Xin

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.