Number of fields exceeded error

Hi,

I am running an N512 run of the UM on ARCHER2 but it has failed after two simulated years with:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!       ERROR        ???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!
?  Error code: 4
?  Error from routine: STWORK
?  Error message: STWORK: Number of fields exceeds reserved headers for unit  19
?  Error from processor: 520
?  Error number: 37
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have been trying to get which stream this points to so as to change reinit_step (following the instructions given in the UM practicals from the introductory course), but I haven’t managed to find the stream in the job.out file. Would you be able to help?

Regards,
Daniel

Daniel
Check in /work/n02/n02/dangalea/cylc-run/u-cg647/work/19900601T0000Z/atmos_main/pe_output/cg647.fort6.pe0000

Looks like

FILE_MANAGER: Assigned : /work/n02/n02/dangalea/cylc-run/u-cg647/share/data/History_Data/cg647a.ph1990jun
FILE_MANAGER:          : id   : pp7
FILE_MANAGER:          : Unit :  19 (portio)

Grenville

Hi,

thanks for your help. I’ve reloaded the suite with a new reinit_step and re-triggered the atmos_main task. Hopefully the change works.

Regards,
Daniel