Running UKV with "l_param_conv=True" fails

Morning.
Please I will need help to perform a UKV run in which convection scheme is called.
My site ID is u-cz041
The suite was initially set to run convection version “i_convection_vn=5” with “l_param_conv=false”, which means running without calling convection scheme. The suite runs successfully.
I then, changed the convection version to “i_convection_vn=12” keeping “l_param_conv=false” and the suite runs successfully.

However, I will like to perform a run in which convection scheme is called (“l_param_conv=True”) and I tried the following setting:
setting 1: “i_convection_vn=12”, “l_param_conv=true”
seting 2: “i_convection_vn=5”, “l_param_conv=true” and “n_conv_calls=2”.
Running with either the setting 1 or 2 fails with error message related to “CHECK_RUN_CONVECTION”.
The error message when using the setting 2 is bellow

? Error from routine: CHK_OPTS_MOD:CHK_INT_STR called by CV_RUN_MOD:CHECK_RUN_CONVECTION? Error code: 80
!!! ERROR ???

? Error message:

???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!! ERROR ???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!? Error code: 80
? mdet_opt_dp, (-32768), has failed to pass any defensive checks,? Error from routine: CHK_OPTS_MOD:CHK_INT_STR called by CV_RUN_MOD:CHECK_RUN_CONVECTION
? Error code: 80

? [0:1].
? Error message:? Error from routine: CHK_OPTS_MOD:CHK_INT_STR called by CV_RUN_MOD:CHECK_RUN_CONVECTION
? Error from processor: 3

? mdet_opt_dp, (-32768), has failed to pass any defensive checks,? Error message:

? Error number: 0
? [0:1].? mdet_opt_dp, (-32768), has failed to pass any defensive checks,???

Did you ever fix this Chimene? I’m currently getting the same error

Hi Dan
the run with “i_convection_vn=5”, “l_param_conv=true” fails
I managed to have the run with “i_convection_vn=5”, “l_param_conv=true” running ok
But when I change from “i_convection_vn=5” to “i_convection_vn=12” it fails and I didn’t manage to fix it

OK, thanks Chimene! For clarity, “i_convection_vn=12” is CoMorph, right? I’ve emailed Mike Whitall to see if he can help.

yes “i_convection_vn=12” is CoMorph