KPP in pumanew

I used to access the KPP code on pumatest at the following URL:

https://pumatest.nerc.ac.uk/svn/KPP_ocean_svn/KPP_ocean

What URL do I have to use in pumanew?

Hi Juan,

I’ll need to do some reconfiguring. We’ll need to connect with svn+ssh as we don’t have https currently.

I’ll get back to you soon.

Regards,
Ros.

Thank you, could you please provide the full URL? I have tried with:

svn+ssh://puma.nerc.ac.uk/svn/KPP_ocean_svn/KPP_ocean

without success.

I still can not access the KPP code, could you please provide an indication on how to do it?

Hi Juan,

Try:
svn ls svn+ssh://pumausername@192.171.169.138/home/fcm/srv/svn/live/KPP_ocean_svn/KPP_ocean

(base) ros@ros-Genie-VIG830S$ svn ls svn+ssh://ros@192.171.169.138/home/fcm/srv/svn/live/KPP_ocean_svn/KPP_ocean
ros@192.171.169.138's password: 
branches/
tags/
trunk/

Cheers,
Ros.

I am afraid it does not work in my case:

svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL ‘svn+ssh://jcastill@192.171.169.138/home/fcm/srv/svn/live/KPP_ocean_svn/KPP_ocean’
svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from ‘ssh’ in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Hi Juan,

Can you please check you can login to your pumanew account ok?
ssh jcastill@192.171.169.138

Cheers,
Ros.

I receive an error:

Permission denied (publickey).

I tried to update my .ssh/config file but so far no luck.

Hi Juan,

Let’s see if you local ssh keys match the ones on puma new. Try:|

ssh -X -I ~/.ssh/id_rsa_puma jcastill@192.171.169.138

It should ask you for your ssh key and then your password on pumanew.

I do not have a id_rsa_puma file, do you have instructions on how to generate it? I could not find a user guide on how to connect to the new puma.

Hi Juan,

I have sent you instructions via separate email on how to generate a set of ssh keys.

Thanks, I can access now. Is there a way to set up passwordless access? I need this to automatize some processes.