Observation data in al-u752

Dear Helpdesk,

Hi. I am trying to create my own results from the JULES results but I can’t find the observation data for the sites. For example, when the plots are automatically generated it has observations and the simulation. I wonder where the obs are stored and if I can extract it or not.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,
Wenyao

Hi Wenyao:
In your rose-suite.conf file, it says the location of the suite-data (where the observation files are at).
It is:
SUITE_DATA='/gws/nopw/j04/jules/pmcguire/fluxnet/kwilliam/suite_data'

Do you see the observation data in there?
Patrick

Dear Patrick,
Thank you for your reply. I have found the file. But recently my connection to JASMIN through no machine login is extremely unstable recently (no matter login1 or login2). So I can not even view the files properly. I wonder if there’s any disruption? If it possible to avoid?
I logged in and lost the connection when I try to connect it again it produces error messages.

Or if I try to login back into login1. This shows up

Hi Wenyao:
I’m sorry. I don’t know much about nomachine. Maybe someone else here can help? Or maybe you can contact University of Reading IT or the JASMIN support?
Patrick

Dear Patrick,

Thanks for your time. I have been in contact with JASMIN support.

Sorry to bother you.

Best,
Wenyao

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.